Pilates is a unique system of stretching and strengthening whose goal is to balance the body, improve circulation, reduce stress, improve endurance, look better and feel great.
Pilates is a powerful tool that teaches us that the body is the only tool we need to improve fitness.
Pilates is for you if:
- You have poor posture; hang out in your shoulders, tension in your neck
- Have limited or no core strength
- Aches and pains in the body, primarily in the lower back
- Low energy and difficulty breathing correctly
- Bored with your gym workouts that can develop tight, bulky muscles
These sessions will help you:
- Stand straighter and feel more energized
- Lengthen bulky muscles and increase flexibility
- Develop an internal strength, as you awaken and jumpstart the deep core muscles
- Move better in the hips and shoulder joints, reduce back pain
- Learn how, as we take control over our body, it translates into empowering all aspects of our life.
Whether you are an athlete, or a couch potato, young and limber or old and inflexible, the Pilates method can and does change the way you relate to your body and how you present yourself into the world.
Ready to get started, reclaim, reinvent, refresh and renew your body. I will design a customized program to help you reach your goals.